PA to CEO/MD – Buzzy publishing firm – City – Up to 32k plus bonus and benefits.
- You will be supporting the hugely busy yet inspiring CEO and the Managing Director with extensive travel arrangements, complex diary management as well as complete inbox management.
- Liaising with the Board as well as attending confidential company meetings to take notes.
- Managing the vibrant yet boutique family feel office, as well as assisting with industry and company events.
- Hugely varied and all-encompassing role where no two days will be the same.
- The ideal candidate will have a real passion/experience working within the media/publishing industry as well as a great ‘muck-in’ attitude and willing to be involved with all tasks.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills and a confident approach.
- Ideally you will be of a graduate calibre and at least 1-2 years experience in a similar environment but are looking for that next challenge.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a super personable, confident candidate with a good sense of humour to join a buzzy yet hard-working firm.
- Flexible working hours and work life balance.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Dynamic and social team who enjoy Friday drinks, attending exciting industry and fun company events.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Fantastic yet modern offices with a family feel.