We are looking for first class Administrative Assistant for one of our high-end clients based in their St James' Square offices in the heart of London. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking to gain valuable experience in a luxury developer and progress their career within the property industry.
You will be responsible for providing essential support to the Customer Care Team where you will have the opportunity to get involved with varied and interesting tasks and projects. It is important that you are a diligent, conscientious and well-presented individual who is familiar with the expectations and requirements of a luxury brand.
- Assisting with the scheduling of appointments and some diary management
- Using CRM to manage and input data
- Opportunity to assist with customer event organisation
- Using initiate to improve and enhance the customer experience
- Managing deposits
- Using Salesforce to input data and providing suggestions on how to further develop the system
- Raising welcome letters and packs for customers
- Handling any administration regarding snagging problems and customer appointments
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail as well as being confident to use your own initiative
- Working in a timely and efficient manner
- Friendly and warm demeanour with the ability to easily build rapport with a variety of customers
- Strong telephone manner
- Passionate about provide first-class administration as well as customer service
Favoured but not essential:
- The use of Salesforce and CRM systems.
Location: St James' Square
This is a rare opportunity that won't be around for long - apply or give me a call to hear more!
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly