Graduate In House Recruiter
Leading global firm, based in the City, require a Recruitment Specialist, to work within their recruitment team to manage the marketing and attraction, the selection and assessment and the offer process for graduates applying for a place on an award winning Trainee programme. The role is a permanent role:
- Entire campus relationship management for key strategic relationship universities.
- Responsibility for fully executing the marketing and social media campaigns
- Developing entire programme of vacation schemes.
- Co-ordinating competition offering, from topic idea generation to campus promotions through to the selection and assessment process and subsequent vacation scheme.
- Monitoring and reporting
- To act as the main point of contact for liaising with the graduate recruitment contacts. Maximising inter-office student events, networking and knowledge sharing.
- Responsibility for screening of applications throughout the season,
- Attendance at key events throughout the year, outside of those at your key strategic universities.
- Monitor and report on financial expenditure.
- Relationship building: liaison with careers services as well as student societies and faculties, marketing and advertising opportunities on each campus and planning and delivery of a series of events.Source attendees for all campus events and in-house events.
- Attend graduate recruitment events on campus.
- Plan and organise the selection process, to include screening applications, management of assessment days and coordination of the offer process.
Skills and Qualifications
- Essential: Previous Recruitment experience
- Prior experience of working in professional services environment is prefered
- A strong communicator including public speaking and presentation experience.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual who has gained recruitment experience and would like to work within a global well renowned firm. Fantastic offices!
Very competitive market salary plus bonus
Send your CV for an immediate interview.
PLEASE NOTE – Graduate Recruiter
We strive to respond to all applications within five working days, if we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you see. In-house recruiter recruiter In-house recruiter recruiter In house graduate recruiter experience hire recruiter In-house recruiter experience hire recruiter In-house recruiter recruiter In-house recruiter recruiter In-house recruiter recruiter In-house recruiter
Apply for Graduate In House Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly