Administrative assistant role to aid in business organisation and day-to-day support for staff
Based in the city of London
My client is a leading global provider of litigation funding and litigation finance within the UK, and has the market leading record of superior returns for their investors.
The key responsibilities will include;
- Co-ordination of group and individual diaries using Outlook.
- Liaising with clients and other departments internally and externally for arranging meetings, teleconferences, booking rooms. Working with different time zones.
- Preparing correspondence and presentations as required, strong attention to detail is required.
- Dealing with both internal and external telephone calls and queries in a professional, customer service oriented manner.
- Booking team travel and arranging accommodation and transfers for client meetings / conferences/seminars etc, ensuring the best price is always obtained.
- Monitoring the shared mailboxes, responding to queries and allocating to the relevant person/department.
Any other duties as may be deemed necessary to support the activities of the group.
The successful candidate will require;
- Prior experience working within a financial corporate company is essential.
- Previous administrative experience supporting a large department/team is also essential.
- Experience of diary management for a team with global experience across different time zones would be an advantage.
- Experience is required of booking travel, arranging meetings internally and externally, and managing expenses.
- Software experience with Concur (expenses), Egencia, Salesforce etc would be preferable.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) are mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 2016 - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
The successful candidate will be paid between 20,000 and 22,000 depending on experience level, give exceptional benefits which are provided by the company and ave the opportunity to work in a fast paced, lively environment based in the city of London as an Administrative assistant within the financial services sector.
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly