A dynamic and global media sports company is looking for a Finance Assistant to fill a 2-month FTC or on an ongoing temp basis. This role is perfect for an enthusiastic and smart individual who wants a busy role!
Duties as a Finance Assistant would be to accurately reconcile the accounts payable/receivable and to assist with month end procedures. The ideal candidate would be familiar with the implementation of Oracle and working with Sage.
Our client is a marvellous employer looking to add to their already charismatic and friendly team! We are looking for someone bright and proactive, ready to tackle any challenge that comes their way!
- Reconciliation of accrued and deferred revenues and supplier accounts
- Credit control, chasing of overdue receipts
- Reconciliation of quarterly VAT
- Assisting in management of media rights
- Assisting with implementation of Oracle, which may require gathering and checking of open contracts, reconciliation of opening/closing balances in each system
Ideally what we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, Part or Newly Qualified ACA, ACCA, or equivalent
- Ideally 2 years’ experience within an Assistant Accountant role
- Experience of working with an ERP system such as Oracle, SAGE and MS Excel
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to be thorough and pay high attention to detail
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly