An exciting opportunity to work for a creative investment firm!
This role is great for an up and coming team assistant who wants to work within a company who will support their growth and development. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has enough experience to hit the ground running and wants to take the next step in their career. You will have the opportunity to perform a wide range of functions as well as interacting with different teams within the business.
- Providing administrative assistance to a busy team
- Arrange all internal and external meetings and manage a busy schedule
- Point of contact for incoming advisor calls
- Providing thorough and efficient support to the investment team
- Taking meeting minutes at board meetings
- Ad hoc tasks and research
- General administration duties such as filing, managing marketing materials, distributing post etc.
What we are looking for:
- Must be highly organised and able to prioritise work load
- Have the ability to work independently and take full ownership of tasks
- Previous experience within funds or company secretarial background is desirable but not essential
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- High attention to detail
- Professional and polished at all times
Apply for Team Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly