Join a leading and amazing international creative agency as PA/Office Manager. Working closely with the Executive team in providing first class administrative support, you will be managing their time effectively and with discretion and confidentiality at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination and management of travel schedules and creating detailed travel itineraries for executive team
- Diary management for the Execs
- When required you will provide calendar assistance to other members of the London executive team and visiting execs from international offices.
- Generalist office support such as in-house social events and workshops, assist line mangers in the arrival of new starters; desk allocation, access codes etc.
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when appropriate - taking clear and detailed messages
- Dealing with all incoming mail and email and taking action where necessary
- Organising internal meeting rooms and catering/lunches for meetings
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Execs are well-prepared for meetings
- Preparation of expense claims, following up on and reconciling all claims
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
What we are looking for:
- Ideally 2-3 years EA/PA experience
- Experience within the creative industries desirable /understanding of fashion/advertising
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure and deadline driven environment
- Experience of event management would be an advantage
Apply for PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly