Up to 27K
I am seeking a strong administrator to come on board to support a procurement administration team in a Bank based in the city. This is a key support role where as an administrator you will work closely with the Procurement, Systems and Accounts Payable Teams.
I am seeking candidates with proficient IT skill, who are numerate and have great communication skills. Experience in administration is essential, procurement experience is advantageous but not essential.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- To provide Procurement Administration duties.
- To ensure compliance with documents passing between the teams
- Investigating invoice queries through an expense system
- Entering information into databases
- Support in all elements of the procurement process for the contracts while liaising with and informing all interested parties.
- Representation as and when required at meetings.
- Maintain current and accurate status reports and monitor the issue and return of Framework Agreements, contracts and variations ensuring counter-signed copies are stored on file
- Deal effectively with any queries raised by internal staff or suppliers
- Maintaining robust procedural controls to ensure compliance with local regulatory
- Act in a consultative capacity providing advice and guidance to stakeholders
- Support the vendor risk manager in delivery of projects
- Support the vendor risk manager in the process of on-boarding suppliers
- Support the vendor risk manager in the process of completing supplier assessments
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Procurment Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly