Data Specialist - Economics Graduate
Data Specialist - Economics Graduate
£30,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 09.00-17.30
An amazing opportunity has become available for a dynamic and ambitious recent graduate to support the Business Systems, Data and Production Manager with data and presentations for the organisation. You will have a strong interest in asset management and will join a thriving boutique financial services organisation based in beautiful offices in the heart of the West End close to Charing Cross station.
Our client is looking for someone with a passion for economics, data and presentations to join their friendly and professional team. You will be creating reports and analysing competitors data to collate, interpret and present the information in a readable and easy to digest format. This highly sought after role would really suit someone who is adaptable, easy going and looking to join a team who really enjoys what they do and offers a fun and lively professional environment.
The team are looking for someone who can give fresh, new and innovative ideas and who will make a real impact within the company. They fully appreciate their talented employees and therefore offer an upbeat, friendly working corporate environment along with an excellent salary and benefits.
- Produce monthly and quarterly factsheets in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Update existing KIIDs and assist with the creation of KIIDs for fund launches.
- Operate business systems to be used by the Marketing team.
- Assist with troubleshooting of client reporting data and liaise with relevant internal teams to resolve issues.
- Assist with the updating of competitor analysis.
- Manage Fund Report and Accounts and ensure they are finalised to meet deadlines through liaising with fund managers, the content team and operations.
- Assist with the production of presentations.
- Act as a contact point for client reporting related issues and coordinate responses required internally and externally.
- Provide ad hoc assistance on other projects for the Business Systems, Data and Production Manager and the wider Marketing Services team.
- A recent graduate, educated to Degree level (ideally within Economics, Business Finance or Mathematics)
- Knowledge of using Word and Excel
- Experience or an understanding in client reporting area of asset management.
- Knowledge of core asset classes would be a distinct advantage.
- Have obtained or be willing to work towards the IOC or IMC qualifications.
- It will be advantageous if the candidate has experience of Vermilion, Bloomberg, Excel, Morningstar and Financial Express.
- A proactive team player who had commercial awareness
- Clear communicator who is adaptable, flexible and collaborative
- An open minded hard worker who has the ability to multi-task
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate with a degree in Economics or Business Finance or similar to grow their career in an exciting position within a friendly, corporate environment. If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is HYF’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future.
HYF is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you.