A fast-growing retailer is looking for an Operations Manager to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. The successful candidate will be supporting the day to day operations of the business, working with both internal and external stakeholders. You will be detail-oriented and be driven by hitting targets and delivering outstanding customer experience.
- Receiving and processing customer orders from B2B and B2C customers
- Working with our third-party logistics provider to ensure we meet both B2B and B2C delivery service levels
- Working with our charity partners to ensure a smooth and efficient process for returned goods
- Liaising with our suppliers and third-party logistics providers to meet goods inbound requirements and maximise inventory availability
- Arranging bespoke shipping when needed to support events
- Proactively solve customer delivery issues, escalating to Head of Operations where appropriate
- Supporting the Head of Operations to deliver accurate and timely metrics to the business demonstrating supply chain performance
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in an Operations or Supply Chain role in a B2C consumer goods company
- Ambitious and driven to work for a fast-growing business
- Organised with attention to detail
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures
- Proactive in solving challenges
- Excellent communicator with experience working in cross functional teams
- Experience working with external supply chain suppliers
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.