Executive Assistant to Global Head 1:1
Executive Assistant to Global Head
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic Executive Assistant to come on board and support a Global Head on a 1:1 basis. You will just come in and hit the ground running within this fast paced, driven organisation.
You will be happy to work in a busy and demanding environment and handle highly confidential information. Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be the first point of contact for various offices and will therefore be professional and engaging and be a real gate-keeper.
Duties will include:
- Excellent gate-keeping duties and being first point of call for all communication.
- Able to handle a busy, ever changing diary across multiple time-zones.
- Setting up meetings internally and externally.
- Preparing documentation, briefs, presentations, formatting documents.
- Booking travel and accommodation.
- Getting involved in various projects and managing from start to finish.
- Preparing and processing expenses.
Previous experience supporting at senior level is essential. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Able to pick up systems and processes quickly as well as having a high level of IT skills. Highly professional and all times and flexible in working style.
Fantastic location and excellent benefits package.
Red Anchor Recruitment is an equal opportunities agency.