Executive Assistant to Lettings Director
An established independent lettings company is looking for an Executive Assistant to assist the Lettings Director. The successful candidate will be extremely organised, have the ability to prioritise and will work hard to meet and exceed challenging targets.
- Supporting the Director in diary management, call handling, arranging complex travel itineraries
- Assisting with set-up of new offices, upkeeping of Health & Safety policies
- Planning and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Arranging and scheduling meetings and minute-taking
- Supporting team with recruitment and onboarding process by drafting contracts, sending out new starter documents
- Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload
- Preparing quarterly packs for 1:1 meetings
- Administering holiday system and mobile phones for the company
- Acting as right-hand to and eyes and ears of Director
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 2+ years' experience as a Personal Assistant or Team Assistant
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be excellent to multitask and prioritise
- High attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us.
Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.
Apply for Executive Assistant to Lettings Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly