Corporate Event and Hospitality Assistant, Temp to Perm immediate start! (City)
Our client, a well-established Insurance firm based in the heart of the City, is looking to recruit a candidate to join a small team who will manage the meeting rooms in a new, high calibre office space.
You will be passionate about providing exceptional customer service, be team spirited and have a positive and collaborative attitude.
- Meeting room management and set up
- Reprioritising bookings to accommodate VIPs
- Providing hospitality support for internal events
- Liaising with suppliers: IT, catering, cleaning
- Comprehensive concierge support
- Excellent customer services approach
- High attention to detail and excellence
- Flexibility and confident multi tasker
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good relationship management and inter-personal skills