Logistics Manager, Financial Communications
An established and exciting Financial Communications firm are looking for a talented, dedicated and highly organised Logistics Manager to support the business and their clients with the delivery of high quality events and roadshows.
With experience within corporate (and ideally Banking/Finance) events, you will be hardworking, flexible to changing deadlines and have exceptional communication/interpersonal skills.
- Coordination of extensive logistics solutions for global events and roadshows
- Booking venues, coordinating travel schedules and arranging ground transportation
- Production of live multimedia events
- Organisation of staging, video, audio-visual, sound, lighting, simultaneous translation facilities, webcasting and video conferencing
- Planning and preparation of presentation scripts, printed support materials, film/video production, presentation training and rehearsals
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience delivering corporate events and roadshows
- Fluency in European languages is highly advantageous
- Proactive and energetic with excellent communication skills
- A flexible attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Exceptional teamwork skills and excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational and multitasking skills are essential
- Budget management experience
Occasional travel and working outside standard office hours will be required