Team Assistant - City
Our client, a leading financial services company based in the City are seeking Team Assistant to support a Senior Executive and wider team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role, excellent communication and organisational skills and strong attention to detail. You will be proactive, team orientated with excellent system skills!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious business within a fast paced, cohesive, proactive team!
- Manage the teams diaries, arranging and rescheduling meetings internally and externally
- Arrange travel, car hire and accommodation as appropriate for business trips,
conferences and site visits both national and international
- Ambassador and point of contact for teams supported both internally and
- Prepare and provide relevant papers for all meetings
- Liaise with internal suppliers for internal and external meetings
- Produce and co-ordinate client presentations/reports to a high standard
- Produce quarterly and annual reports for internal and external purposes
- Produce and circulate Property Summaries for Investment Committee meetings,
usually required within a tight timeframe.
- Minute taking in meetings
Apply for Team Assistant - City
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly