PA - with Events in Global Luxury Industry
A fantastic opportunity to work for the leading global luxury goods company in a truly lovely team, with some of the key influencers in the luxury/fashion industry. You will be responsible for helping set up global events and forums, using all your organisational skills. There is a lot of autonomy in this role - a chance to use your existing PA skills and develop them in an administrative and events organising capacity.
NB: You will need a good standard of French for this role.
This job is super-varied. You will partly helping in the administration and set-up of global events and partly as Office Manager to the team in the London office. Working closely with the Operations Manager to deliver an annual program of events and forums, you need to bring all your organisational PA skills to bear.
- Assisting in the delivery of annual program of events and forums
- Taking charge of one particular event in entirety
- Analysis of results and shaping of programs
- Taking charge of Office and Facilities Management including financial controls
- Building relationships with key suppliers
- Liaising with global key influencers - often using your fluent French
- Working with other events organisers with logistical issues
- Lots of autonomy
- Fluent or conversational French is a must as you will be communicating internationally
- Bright, lively attitude with ambition to grow
- Able to multi-task
- Highly organised and detail orientated
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Good analytical brain to be able to produce and analyse key successes and changes needed
- Pro-active attitude and ability to take control without constant instruction
If you are interested in hearing more about this fabulous opportunity then please send us your CV with a covering email.