Legal Secretary - Family Law
A boutique, specialist family law firm are expanding to London and are looking for an experienced legal secretary with family law experience to join their team. The firm have a fantastic reputation. This is an exceptionally exciting time to join the team and you will need to be able to hit the ground running as they will be busy from day one.
- Audio copy typing using digital dictation
- Providing timely and effective support to requests
- Accurate production of correspondence and documentation
- Using the firms case management system to progress files
- Opening and distributing the post
- Booking meetings and arranging travel
- Processing expenses
- Proactive diary management
- Opening new client matters
- Production of client letters and documents
- Supporting the monthly billing process
- Assisting with BD activities and client events for the group
- Inbox management
- Client liaison
- Assisting office manager with setting up office procedures
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Previous experience as a legal secretary in family law is essential
- Fast and accurate typing skills (60 wpm min)
- Strong attention to detail
- Down to earth and positive approach to work
- Client care and excellent IT skills are essential.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants to work for a reputable firm with a great ethos and working culture.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Manchester and Cheshire. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, Legal Secretaries, Legal Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.
Apply for Legal Secretary - Family Law
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly