Our client a Legal Body based in Central London is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to provide ongoing support to the Director and regulatory board and assisting with Executive Office projects. This is a 12-month maternity contract to start mid-February 2019.
Please note that you need to flexible (out of hours) as this role involves some travelling abroad.
The main duties of the Executive Assistant are:
- Oversee the running and preparation of Board meetings and duties will include, organising venue and events, management of invites, managing travel budget and expenses, collating agendas/reports, arranging travel, attend and minute Management Board Meeting and setting up dinners and monitoring/managing Executive Director's schedule.
- Support the Director and President at mid-year Management Board and Council Meeting and duties will include, attend and minute, monitor and follow up on actions of the Board meeting, arrange travel, collage agendas/reports, assist the Head of the Council Meeting, assist with signing people in and setting up dinners
- Support the Executive Director and President at Annual Conference and duties will include, collage and distribute agendas, attend and minute, monitor and follow up on actions, arrange travel, support Head with voting system, responsible for lunchtime events - inviting and managing/looking after speakers, arranging hotel accommodation, arranging transport, setting up meetings/dinners and setting up the conference debrief meeting and minute
- Overseeing all Project Fund grants and duties will include keeping up-to-date on applications, responding to queries in the absence of Executive Administrator, attend and minute
- Create the annual budgets for Management Board and will include budgeting costs, responsible for reimbursement of expenses, providing information for Reps travelling from various countries and manage expenses
- Provide PA support to the Director and duties will include providing high level of confidential and efficient administrative support, arrange extensive travel, assist with academic papers and reports, diary management, processing expenses, responding to emails, assisting with personal matters and liaising with Directors interns
- Maintaining filing system
- Undertake projects from other departments where appropriate
- Any other ad hoc duties that may be required
You must have significant experience as an EA and experience dealing with high level meetings and necessary follow-up. You have excellent communications skills both written and spoken, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to deal with senior individuals, ability to juggle priorities, remain calm under pressure to meet deadlines, able to use iniative and proactively manage workload. You need to be polished and professional in appearance and conduct, ability to travel /work long hours where necessary, ability to minute meetings and have advanced knowledge of all Microsoft packages. Database skills is desirable.
Please note that due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly