Legal Secretary - Real Estate
Owen Reed are recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join a law firm working within the Corporate & Investment team which sits within Real Estate.
The Legal Secretary requires exceptional secretarial and personal skills together with the ability to seamlessly manage all elements of workflow, demonstrating initiative, enthusiasm and professionalism. The Legal Secretary will be supporting one Partner and three fee earners.
Responsibilities of the Legal Secretary
• Managing diary appointments and arranging both internal and external meetings.
• Dealing with clients, agents etc by phone, taking messages and general calls.
• Updating and maintaining contact information for clients on Interaction
• Making travel and accommodation arrangements for fee earners
• Reconciling Partner expenses
• Digital dictation (audio typing), including preparing and amending documents.
• Creating/amending/comparing documents.
• Engrossing and binding documents ready to send out.
• Attending to SDLT Returns (Stamp Duty Land Tax forms), property searches and office copies.
• Maintaining client matters: opening new files, arranging conflict checks, archived completed files.
• Opening/requesting deeds packets.
• Dealing with a range of client specific billing requirements and generating bills on a monthly basis.
• Receipting TT/BACS and sending posting slips
• Physical and electronic filing, general admin duties such as faxing and photocopying.
Knowledge, skills and experience
• Extensive experience in Commercial and Residential Property.
• Strong IT systems skills are required.
Apply for Legal Secretary - Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly