PA / EA
PA / EA
Salary £28 - £32K+ Benefits
This is an incredible opportunity for an exceptional PA / EA who is passionate about working in a dynamic fast paced business to join a rapidly growing Company with retail and property interests Nationwide. The role is based from the Head Office in Wembley which benefits from onsite Car Parking and is a few minutes’ walk from Wembley Central Tube station.
Looking after the CEO, you will provide senior level 1-1 support in all aspects of their work.
Your ambitious and entrepreneurial natural together with a determine hands on approach will ensure you succeed in this challenging, varied and sometimes pressurised role.
We are looking for someone with a proven PA / EA track record, someone who has supported at an Executive level in large, multi-national organisations or working for successful entrepreneurial businesses. You will need to be able to make decisions, work on your own, be well organised with the ability to diarise and follow up matters to see them through to completion. You will appreciate confidentiality and professionalism that the role requires.
This role has been created for the sole purpose of improving the CEO’s work life and making him more efficient so that he can focus on implementing his skill set on the key issues relating to the businesses whereas relying on you to focus on the day to day admin and acting as gatekeeper at the first point of contact.
Key responsibilities as PA/ EA to CEO:
- Extensive diary & email management
- Acting as first point of contact for CEO including greeting VIP guests
- Coordinating numerous high profile meetings and conference calls
- Producing presentation materials, agenda’s and papers
- Management of all travel arrangements (flights, hotels and itinerary’s)
- Liaising with key stakeholders, senior leaders, Executives and other PA’s
- Overall office management including responsibility for stationary order
- Ensuring numerous contracts are in place including business insurance, cleaning contracts, car insurance, mobile phone contracts etc.
- Personal itinerary for the CEO including booking holidays, liaison with schools, adhoc requests from family members and liaison with the CEO’s accountant.
What we are looking for:
- A Dynamic, ambitious, proactive and entrepreneurial PA / EA with extensive previous experience (approx. 5 years +)
- Experience supporting a CEO or senior board member is highly desired
- Highly organised, well presented, meticulous individual
- Technically proficient – Strong MS Office required
- Experienced in taking minutes and dictation with min 40wpm typing speed
- Proven communication skills and the ability to foster strong relationships at all levels
- The ability to deal with problems as they arise in an unflappable manner
- Someone who is assertive, proactive, loyal, trust worthy, hardworking and can complete tasks to a high standard
Does this sound like you? Are you the one we are looking for? Have you had enough of the daily grind into the city? Why not enjoy the benefit of having your own reserved car parking space at our luxurious Head Office in Wembley. For background information regarding The Adil Group please visit our Website on www.theadilgroup.com.
Apply for PA / EA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly