Exhibition Sales Manager
A leading publishing and events company within the environmental services industry are looking for a self-motivated and resilient exhibition sales manager to join their small and experienced team. Based in a Central London location, this sales manager role is ideal for someone who is target-driven and motivated by their earnings.
- Targeted selling to existing and prospective exhibitors
- Client account management
- Support Exhibition lead in developing and implementing overall event strategy
- Delivering and exceeding sales targets
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure exhibitors needs are fulfilled
You will have/be:
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in a sales role
- A track record of exceeding sales targets
- Self motivated, resilient and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- A commercial and creative mind-set
If you think that you would be a good fit for the role of Exhibition Sales Manager then do get in touch.
Apply for Exhibition Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly