£27,000 to £35,000!!
Prestigious London Property Firm!!
Working for a fun, funky and friendly team!!
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client - a leading and highly regarded Property firm are looking for a superstar Team Secretary to join their thriving West End office on a 12 Month Contract basis.
This is a really exciting opportunity where you will be working with a fun, funky and lively team. The role will offer you variety, challenges and a very enjoyable working environment!
Your duties will be varied and will include:
- Arranging partner's meetings
- Dealing with emails and liaising with clients
- Diary management and coordinating travel
- Visiting client locations and taking photos of findings
- Formatting marketing brochures
- Booking viewings for agents when requested
- Some digital dictation involved
The successful Team Secretary will have the following experience/skills:
- Secretarial/PA experience in Property
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Approachable and enthusiastic demeanour
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain photo libraries, CVs and pitch documents
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!
We endeavour to reply to every applicant, however occasionally due to the number of applicants we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Strictly Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apply for Team Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly