Project Management Coordinator: 12-month contract
Based in the City, this global office are seeking an experienced project coordinator to join its very busy delivery management team for a 12 month contract. Working alongside a senior manager, this role is to provide support for a number of projects linked to modernisation and streamlining of current activities.
Working across a number of different business units the Project Management Coordinator will take the lead on the administration leading to the pushing forward of activities such as creating efficiencies, looking at best practice and generally improving commercial activities. Candidates should have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- Strong organisational, project and change management skills
- Evidence of an ability to secure stakeholder buy-in at all stages of projects
- Good communication skills, (both oral/listening & written) and a high standard of presentation and accuracy are essential.
- Ability to ensure that quality standards are maintained
- Feel comfortable setting and meeting deadlines, often under pressure
- Tactful and diplomatic
The position is immediately available, and interviews can be organised quickly. If you would like to apply for the role of Project Management Coordinator then please send a full Word CV to us.