Governance Support Officer
Exciting new role for a skilled Governance Support Officer to join the London office of a wonderful organisation as they embark on a huge project!
Our client is one of the most recognisable national charities who do wonderful work in raising awareness and offering solutions to a growing problem in the UK.
The successful Governance Support Officer will have to:
- Support the governance structures of the organisation, including managing all meetings of the leadership team.
- Support the Directors by preparing written or verbal reports, briefings or presentations to the Leadership Team.
- Help with the preparation of research, data and draft material to aid
communications from the Directors.
- Help develop procedures, policies and processes relating to governance.
The successful Governance Support Officer will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role, in a similar organisation.
- Excellent and wide-ranging secretariat, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong minute taking and analytical skills.
On offer for the candidate is a salary of £28,000 plus additional benefits.
Apply for Governance Support Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly