Team Assistant - Artificial Intelligence
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to work for the worlds leader in Artificial Intelligence? A superb opportunity has opened up for someone who is a natural conversationalist and who enjoys working in a fast-paced coordination role to act as the ambassador for this mission driven company.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for all queries and suggestions regarding the office and will work closely with the Workplace Manager on team projects, whilst cultivating relationships with wider teams.
This temporary role would suit a proactive, energetic person with a can-do attitude. This is a wide-ranging opportunity to work with a dynamic and fast-paced team within an exciting environment.
- Run systems to ensure the day-to-day administrative requirements of the team are dealt with efficiently and systematically
- Process administrative tasks quickly and efficiently, including liaising with internal finance and legal teams, and ensuring that a broad range of activity is coordinated effectively
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the team (setting up new systems, documentation, ordering required items, booking rooms etc)
- Onboard and work closely with a range of suppliers, ensuring they are registered on our systems, and have an excellent experience of working with us
- Support on budgeting, including recording team spend and labelling spend data
- Assist with the onboarding of temps and other workers Coordination and scheduling
- Coordinate events and meetings involving both external and internal stakeholders; provide effective scheduling for a wide range of communications projects
- Work with the team lead's EA when required for team scheduling/Director-level diaries
- Assist with external visits to the office as required supporting the team
- Iron out ambiguity and proactively resolve issues
- Anticipate obstacles before they arise and resolve them
- You have prior experience within an administrative role in a fast-paced organisation, and preferably some experience with diary management
- You are very organised, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- You're flexible and highly responsive to the needs of the project, team and wider group
- You are an expert user of standard office tools, including spreadsheets
- You enjoy variety and have a hands-on mentality - no task is too big or too small
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a natural ability to build relationships with people
- You see what needs to be done and make it happen, no matter how big or small the task
- You're self-aware and seek learning opportunities
- You find satisfaction in seeing the team you support succeed
- You are highly collaborative and enjoy working with others
- You are interested in communications and current affairs, both inside and outside of the technology industry
You will have a lot of autonomy and must be able to think on your feet and be unfazed by last minute changes. It is essential that you are capable of managing expectations and can take a step back and look at the bigger picture. We are looking for someone who naturally gravitates towards collaboration and places great value on nurturing strong relationships.
You will join a community of people who work collaboratively to apply their cutting-edge research to products used by millions and will share their passion of using intelligence to make the world a better place.
If you have the attitude that no job is too small, adopt a sense of urgency and flexible approach, please get in touch ASAP.
Hours: 10am - 6pm (Monday - Friday)
Location: Central London
Duration: ASAP - 6 months
Career Moves specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London. We are expert in recruiting Executive Assistants, Business Assistants, Private PA's, Team Assistants, Receptionists, and Office Managers. Please note, that as a specialist agency we are unable to respond to all applications individually, as much as we'd love to. Please contact your consultant directly if you have already registered with Career Moves Group.
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Apply for Team Assistant - Artificial Intelligence
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly