A worldwide management consultancy, based in London's West End, are looking for a highly experienced Executive Assistant to join them.
As Executive Assistant, you will be exposed to first class training and a great management consultancy company to work for.
As Executive Assistant, it will be your duty to provide top notch secretarial support that will include high volumes of diary management, inbox management and international travel.
Your Duties Will Include:
- Managing multiple, complex diaries - this will be an extremely large part of the role
- Multiple travel arrangements often multi stop and different time zones
- Inbox management of multiple busy email accounts
- Heavy administration - including KPI and database management
- Events and Projects
- Extensive Expenses
Ideally You Will Have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience of multiple diary management, multi-stop international travel and multiple inbox management
- Experience in dealing with high volume inbox management
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of events and/or projects is a bonus
- Ability to provide strong examples of a fast pace, hard working environment
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Experience at a world renowned and respected company in their field
- Work at a company committed to its employees, often offering the opportunity to grow and progress