Office Manager, Camberley, Temp 6 - 8 weeks, 9am - 5, mon - fri, Parking, £12 PH to £14 PH + holiday pay
Your new company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly professional and industry leading organisation in the role of interim Office Manager.
Your new role
You will be joining a highly professional and stable team responsible for:
- Provide general support to visitors being first contact when they enter the building, collecting from downstairs and showing them to the meeting room waiting area as appropriate
- Raise delivery notes and book couriers
- Manage and order office supplies and stationery, including kitchen supplies
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Organise company documentation both physical and electronic
- Distribute incoming mail
- Collect, stamp and post all outgoing mail
- Organise hospitality
- Control the kitchen and meeting room areas, ensuring they are kept tidy
- Management of meeting room bookings
- Plan in-house and off-site activities
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately
- Manage car parking arrangements
- Main liaison with building management company
- Raise and control paperwork for imports and exports
- Create and maintain local approved suppliers for visitors such as Hotels and Taxi/chauffeur firms
- Management of facilities such as air-con servicing, PAT testing, cleaners, window cleaners, maintenance contractors, fire alarm servicing, security alarm servicing, etc.
- Responsible for Office H&S, supporting the H&S manager
What you'll need to succeed
This vacancy is an interim role which is expected to run for 6 to 8 weeks and as such our client will require a highly experienced Office Manager, who will be able to step into the role with limited training and development.
What you'll get in return
Office Manager, Camberley, Temporary 6 to 8 weeks, 9am to 5, mon to fri, Parking, £12 PH to £14 PH + holiday pay
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.