Executive Assistant / Financial Assistant
A leading property firm in Mayfair is looking for an experienced EA to support the Group Digital & IT Director together with the Ops Director. The role is also heavily involved in administration of the entire IT function, covering events, document control, commercial and financial management, supply chain co-ordination and stakeholder management.
They are looking for someone who has not only operated at senior level as a PA but has experience with handling a wide range of projects ie managing an office, handling budgets and finance and understanding the commercial focus of a team.
- Provide PA support to 2 Directors
- Extensive diary management with constant last minute changes
- Travel arrangements
- Develop and maintain relevant IT lists
- Support the establishment and operation of suitable performance management methodologies, standards and reporting
- Assist and enhance effective financial control – budgeting, forecasting, purchasing and invoice management
- Conduct and respond to Annual IT Survey
- Develop and maintain Group IT Communications Plan
- Development of strong IT stakeholder relationships
- Support the implementation and maintenance of IT governance mechanisms
- Support the management of IT System User Groups
- Produces insightful analysis and uses this to drive improvement
- Superb exposure to a wide ranging role incorporating finance/office management and projects.
- Uses empathy with customers to understand and deliver their needs
- Handles details precisely with the big picture in mind
- Communicates well with people and establishes credibility
- Manages the volume and variety of activity and produce accurate outputs on time
- Must have solid experience working within professional services environment.
Apply for Executive Assistant / Financial Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly