Executive Assistant to 2 Senior Managing Directors
Executive Assistant to 2 Senior Managing Directors - Management Consultancy - City
Our client is a global management consultancy
Our client is looking to recruit a permanent Executive Assistant to provide support 1-2, to 2 Senior Managing Directors. Working in a fast paced environment, your duties will include:
- Extensive diary management on behalf of both Senior Managing Directors - booking internal and external meetings, meeting rooms, organising any catering for meetings if needed.
- Ensuring both Senior Managing Directors are prepared for each meeting with all relevant meeting materials, agendas and packs.
- Inbox management on on behalf of both Senior Managing Directors - regularly checking both inboxes, ensuring time sensitive issues are flagged or dealt with accordingly.
- Booking international travel arrangement including flights, hotels, transfers.
- Arranging visas for travel as and when necessary.
- Producing detailed travel itineraries.
- Taking minutes or notes, in meetings as and when required.
- Processing expenses.
- Producing PowerPoint presentations.
- Draft, send and ensure the receipt of Letters of Engagement and/or contractual documents.
- Arranging couriers.
- Proof reading documents and pitches.
- General administration duties including binding of presentation materials.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have previously worked as an EA or PA providing support to senior level Executives ideally in a professional services environment.
- Be able to work in a fast paced, commercial and challenging environment.
- Have excellent organisational, time management and multi tasking skills.
- Be able to remain "One Step Ahead" at all times.
- Be proactive and assertive.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be credible and confident with senior stakeholders.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Good IT skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
On offer is a salary of £45,000 to £50,000 + bonus and fantastic benefits package. Hours 09:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Apply for Executive Assistant to 2 Senior Managing Directors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly