Finance and Operations Co-ordinator £30,000
Immediate Start - no notice period is preferred
Our client, a leading IT support company based in the West End, is seeking a strong Finance and Operations Co-ordinator to help support the operational efficiency of the organisation, providing a link between finance and purchasing.
This role will see you engaging with internal sales team and clients to take ownership of queries by telephone and email, investigation and allocation of customer payment whilst using a CRM system and adhering to company practice and procedures. This is a fast paced and all encompassing role which will require exceptional communication and organisation skills.
This is a great learning opportunity for candidates who can bring at least 2 years administration support experience and who are looking to develop within a dynamic, progressive and busy environment.
The role will include:
- Order processing / raising purchase orders
- Accounts Payable and month end processing
- Efficient query management by email, telephone and post.
- Utilising excel to produce quotes and invoices
- Product and service fulfilment
- Processing supplier invoices
- Stock management
- Ability to deliver first class customer service.
- General office administration
It is essential that you can bring previous experience of working in a professional environment as well a good communication skills.
Please note; candidates immediately available will be given preference
Apply for Finance and Operations Co-ordinator £30,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly