EA/Client Liaison for International Interiors Company
An international, bespoke interiors company based in South West London are looking for an Executive Assistant. Within this role, you will be report directly to the company Founder and be a pivotal part of this small growing business. They are looking for someone who is self-motivated with a background in Administration who will directly assist the Founder with the daily running of the business.
Day to day duties will include:
• Directly supporting the Founder in all aspects of running the business
• Diary management
• Managing all orders and liaising with clients by phone and email
• Creating quotes and invoices on Xero and chasing payments
• Managing warehouses in both New York and London
• Monitoring Inventory levels
• Management of Asana (production software) including sales, quotes, enquiries and calendar
• Constantly liaising with the production team abroad
This is a really exciting role and an interesting company who will look after you and make sure that not only does their company thrive but you do too. The right candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent and have demonstrable experience. A background in an administrative role and or a secretarial course would be desirable. If you think you would fit this role, send us your CV now!
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency are unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Apply for EA/Client Liaison for International Interiors Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly