£21,000 - £23,000
Are you someone who will champion customers at all times while being an enthusiastic creative-thinker with an infectiously positive approach to work? You'll be thriving and at your happiest when you make a personal connection with someone and they purchase with us or when you have been able to resolve their query and full customer satisfaction is achieved.
You will be working closely within our vibrant, outgoing CX department and allocated a "home team" which is where you will become an expert, however you'll need to be flexible so that we can fully support any of the three CX functions. (Sales/Live Orders/ Aftercare) You'll need to be fantastic on the phone, an excellent creative writer and a good listener with a natural flair for speaking about our awesome scrumptious stuff.
- To have a passion for customer service
- Ensuring that the company provides the best customer experience at all times.
- Ensuring that the customer message is kept on brand at all times.
- Ensuring that all customer communication is of the highest standard.
- Ensure that you have excellent product knowledge at all times
- Resolve all customer questions and queries in a professional and timely manner
- Resolve all customer questions and queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Work in other departments and the showroom as required.
- Take the initiative to deliver beyond the expectations set for your role.
- Support the team to pick, pack and send out brochures and swatches.
- Display a professional attitude towards the job at hand and the rest of the team
- Ensure that all systems and processes are followed with regards to returns and refunds.
Skills and Attributes
- Previous experience within a customer services role.
- Excellent listening and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A patient and calm approach.
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for your actions.
- The ability to problem solves and prioritise workload effectively.
- Good organisational skills.
- Self motivated with a positive approach.
- Initiate, execute and embrace new methods of work and projects.
- Be a team player - work well with other team members and be a fully participating team member.
- Support and train new members of the team.
- Willing to go the extra mile (and then some) for every single customer.
- A quick learner who's flexible and willing to help out where needed.
- Good knowledge of Excel & Mac proficiency
- Sales and/or customer service experience