EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR UHNW FAMILY OFFICE, CENTRAL LONDON
Role: Executive Assistant
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 6.30pm
Location: Central London
Salary: Neg. depending on skills & experience
We are looking for a highly diligent and experienced Executive Assistant to support a dynamic Principal Monday – Friday, based at his Central London office.
You will be based within the family office in Central London covering a combination of 50% business and 50% private related tasks on a daily basis. Ordinarily you will be required to work 8.30am – 6.30pm, Monday – Friday, flexibility to be available outside of office hours is essential.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated, possess a strong work ethic and plenty of energy to keep up with the client’s daily demands, be articulate and numerate, and possess a flexible and professional manner.
Experience working as an Executive Assistant with an UHNW Principal is essential to be considered for this position.
The role would suit an ambitious, hardworking, and highly adaptable individual, who is discreet and possesses excellent communication skills.
This is a varied and hugely exciting role for the right candidate.
- Scheduling appointments
- Managing email correspondence
- Diary management
- Assisting with a variety of special projects as directed
- Assisting with the management and recruitment of household staff
- Liaising with stakeholders and staff of various businesses
- Setting up procedures and policies for the various businesses
- Managing business and personal banking
- Personal errands
To be considered for this role you must;
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Have excellent contactable references
- Have a minimum of 4+ years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant for an UHNWI or Family Office
Apply for EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR UHNW FAMILY OFFICE, CENTRAL LONDON
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly