Term Time Receptionist
Our client is looking for a ‘Term Time’ receptionist to come and join a fantastic secondary school. You will only work during term times, NOT during school holidays.
This is a really meaty role, this a huge amount to get involved with.
Day to day responsibility will include:
- Meet and greet parents and visitors
- Logging in late and absent children accordingly
- Updating of the weekly newsletter
- Providing assistance to the registrar and school secretary when needed
- Ensuring that all areas of reception are kept tidy at all times
- General Administration
- Ordering stationery when necessary
They need someone with exceptional interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, advanced IT skills and always approach tasks with a ‘can do’ approach. If you are interested, please send us your CV now!
***Joyce Guiness is one of the most established boutique recruitment agencies in London specialising in secretarial support roles. We cover PA, EA, Team Assistant, Receptionist, Office Manager, Marketing, Event, Hospitality and temp work across all industry sectors. Joyce Guiness as an agency are unable to respond to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Joyce Guiness, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.***
Apply for Term Time Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly