TERM TIME ONLY SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR
TEMPORARY - TERM TIME ONLY - SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR NEEDED IN HAMMERSMITH!
To start ASAP – July 2019. (with the potential of it going permanent)
Working 30 hours per week (9am to 4pm Monday to Friday)
This administrative post is a new role supporting a number of key senior managers – the Deputy Head, Director of People and Diversity, the Assistant Head, Director of Partnerships and the International Director.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support, diary and email management, as required
- Answering and directing telephone calls and taking messages
- Providing administrative support for regular meetings, writing agendas and minutes as necessary
- Providing administrative support for the schools’ summer school programme which takes place during the summer holiday
- Providing assistance with day to day school administration, liaising with and supporting other administrative staff as required.
Experience and qualifications:
A good, all-round education, preferably to degree level
Experience of providing administrative support within a medium to large organisation
High level communication skills, both orally and in writing
Excellent ICT skills in a range of Microsoft Office applications