Facilities Assistant – top, global law firm
£23,000 - £24,000
Our client, a leading law firm in the heart of the city, are seeking a Facilities Assistant to join their busy London office. Duties will vary day to day and include general facilities work, providing general health and safety cover and overall team support.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with contractors and arranging site visits
- Organising with building management for any repairs as well as liaising with the firm’s catering department, cleaning, scanning and records
- Management of the starters and leavers check list and name plate changes to offices
- Assisting with office moves
- Carrying out 'floor checks'
- Collecting and distributing post
- Photocopying, scanning and filing
- Health and Safety checks
Please apply today by contacting Sarah Fagan for immediate consideration!