Office Manager/Personal Assistant
TITLE: Office Manager/Personal Assistant
LOCATION: London, West End
SALARY: £20 per hour
We are seeking an organised and driven individual to provide valuable support to a Financial Technology firm based in the heart of London. This will initially be on a temporary basis, however for the right candidate role may become permanent.
The role is highly varied, with responsibilities ranging from general office management to providing 1:1 support to members of the team and the current EA. It will suit a candidate with excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask and experience providing 1:1 support, ideally within the financial services sector.
Main Duties Include:
- Extensive diary management
- Scheduling and arranging meetings and interviews
- Arranging travel, accommodation and managing expenses
- Assisting the team with general administrative requests
- Facilitating the smooth running of the office by supporting the management of office facilities
- Carrying out ad hoc office administration tasks
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Professionally presented with excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience providing 1:1 support to high-level individuals, preferably within a corporate environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks where necessary
- Excellent office administration skills
Are you looking for a new opportunity to make a difference within an exciting financial organisation?
Are you available IMMEDIATELY?