Team Secretary / Finance Administrator
Team Secretary / Team Assistant - heavy on financial administration/invoicing!
Global leader in real estate services with fabulous West End offices are looking for a bright, vibrant and energetic Team Secretary to complement their team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious and hard working secretary; being a large, global organisation, there is plenty of scope for a long term career and they genuinely like to develop their workforce.
Working alongside other Team Secretaries who socialise together and enjoy each other’s company, this role would suit a self motivated, secretary who has experience in financial administration alongside document production, meeting and travel co-ordination.
Day to day duties will include:
- Registration of new jobs and creation of files – researching of relevant information
- Creation of correspondence and reports
- Raising of invoices using bespoke system
- Managing work in progress records, forecasting team incomes
- Co-ordinate meetings, liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage diaries, ensure conflicts are resolved and liaise with relevant parties
- Process expenses
- Creation of spreadsheets for reporting purposes
- General team secretary duties - presentations, travel management, binding etc
- Experience of invoicing and basic finance function
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good excel knowledge and experience
- Strong written and spoken business English
- Highly organised and efficient
- Experience of working within a fast paced, commercial organisation
Apply for Team Secretary / Finance Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly