The Principal of this award-winning practice based in North London is looking for an experienced candidate who can undertake a key role within the Studio. They urgently seek an individual who can act as their in-house Office Coordinator to join their current team consisting of talented qualified Architects and Architectural Assistants.
The sectors they specialise in include private residential, arts & leisure, commercial and even some masterplanning projects so there’s a huge amount of variety on office within the Studio.
They are experiencing a huge amount of success at the moment and have even been shortlisted for a prestigious design award for one of their impressive private residential schemes.
Main duties will include: -
- Office management and project team work
- Draft press releases
- Diary management
- Meet and greet
- IT maintenance
- Maintaining supplier contacts
What’s in it for you? As well as being offered a competitive salary you will: -
- Work on brand development
- First point of contact for all visitors, clients and staff
- Arranging CPD’s
- Chance to work for one of the most celebrated architects in the world
- Experience of working within the design space
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
This is an exceptionally important role for the practice going forward so if you are seeking a really juicy role then look no further!
Apply for Studio Coordinator/Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly