EA – Executive Assistant to Director
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director of a well-known global charity situated in East London on a TEMPORARY basis.
Main Duties Include:
- Working closely with the Director on a 1:1 basis
- Complex diary and inbox management
- Coordinating meetings and arranging travel
- Taking action points in meetings
- Proof reading, formatting and editing materials to a high standard
- Assisting the Managing Director with ad hoc requests
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Maintaining adherence to both client and staff confidentiality
- Experience providing 1:1 support at the C-Suite level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Agile worker with the ability to manage a busy diary
- Professionally presented with exceptional telephone manner
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Extensive experience of organising travel
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work within a large charity as a professional 1:1 EA?
Are you looking for a temporary position whilst you are looking for your permanent role? Or do you just enjoy undertaking new positions within exciting organisations?
Are you available IMMEDIATELY?