EA - Social Event Organiser
A rare opportunity has arisen with one of the oldest and most highly regarded City Livery Companies. As ‘Assistant to the Clerk’ (CEO equivalent), this position would suit a highly organised and personable individual with EA experience gained within the Royal Household, FCO or a prestigious membership organisation. This is a pivotal role in a small but fairly complex organisation, steeped in tradition with charitable interests but focused on the future. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and run the Clerk’s diary and social engagements
- Be the first point of contact for all Members (telephone, email and face-to-face) and maintain the membership database
- Assist with the organisation of 8 annual events (the largest for 400 at Mansion House) to include invitations, processing of responses, seating arrangements etc.
- Prepare documentation for applicants to join the Company
- Coordinate Board and Committee meetings and prepare relevant documentation
- Extensive liaison with outside organisations and other City Livery companies
- Maintain office filing system both electronic and hard copy
- Assist with the general running of the office.
The Company seeks a polished, articulate and warm individual who will enjoy the high level of communication with their Members. Proven PA/EA experience gained at senior level and a detailed understanding social etiquette is required for planning and delivering Royal, Civic and Livery events such as forms of address, orders of precedence. Excellent grammar and confident MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) including databases are essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we can only respond to candidates with the most suitable experience. If you have not received a response within 7 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.