Executive Assistant - Mat Cover
A leading international banking provider is looking for an Executive Assistant to join them on a 12 month maternity fixed term contract. The successful candidate will have a minimum of five years experience within Financial or Professional services. You will be resilient, positive and have the ability to think on your feet. You will be supporting a team of 10 including two Managing Director and the Senior Vice President.
- Providing extensive diary management including arranging both internal and external meetings, video conferences, WebEx's and conference calls
- Maintaining regular interaction with assistants (internal and external companies) including coordinating conference calls with international offices and managing different time zones
- Booking extensive and complex business travel and accommodation, visas, meeting rooms, conference calls and restaurants
- Answering all calls professionally and in a timely manner, passing on messages to the team
- Compiling out-of-pocket expenses and completion of expense claims
- Managing print room tasks and gathering documents for meetings
- Paying and raising invoices
- Entering contacts, client meetings and meeting notes into CRM
- Assisting senior staff members who visit the London office
- Planning events for both internal and external functions
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years Executive Assistant experience within Professional Services
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage workload and deadlines effectively
- Comprehensive PC skills, including Intermediate Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be extremely organised with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to exercise appropriate judgement and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
- Ability to work with various personality types
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.