A global property management company looking for a HR Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis. As the HR Assistant you will provide primary administrative support to the Director, Human Resources as well as the wider HR team. You will be responsible for diary management and arranging meetings and travel arrangements. You will also be the main point of contact for administration related to our HR IT system.
- Being responsible for managing and maintaining accurate data on the HR Information System
- Inputting staff changes into the system, retrieving data, running standard reports and utilising its full capability
- Managing the administration for on-boarding of new starters
- Fielding queries regarding policies and procedures to staff and managers in an efficient, professional and timely manner
- Coordinating recruitment activities including scheduling interviews and maintaining CV's and liaising with the team to update the recruitment tracker
- Assisting with the induction process
- Managing the administration of personnel files and general HR documentation on the shared drive whilst ensuring GDPR compliance
- Assisting in the annual Performance Review process
- Taking meeting minutes as appropriate
- Assisting with diary management, expenses and travel arrangements for the HR Director
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferable
- A minimum of 2 years or more of experience as an Administrator
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic, flexible depending on business needs and an ability to keep track of deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects to timely completion
- Presentable, personable, customer facing and able to work well within a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.