SUPERSTAR PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO SUPPORT THE FOUNDER OF LUXURIOUS BEAUTY COMPANY BASED IN LONDON!
We are looking for a superstar Personal Assistant to support the busy Founder of a growing, award-winning beauty company based in London.
Your primary role will be to support the Founder, organising and managing her busy schedule, preparing her for a variety of engagements including: inter-office meetings, press interviews, television appearances, appointments with high profile clients, talks, events and personal engagements.
Your role will also include (but not limited too):
- Run the Founder's complex and constantly changing diary, strategically structuring her schedule so that she is on time, prepared and well rested
- Accompany the Founder to meetings, taking clear meeting minutes, circulating and chasing up any resulting actions, as well as assisting with preparing reports, presentations and collating information
- Own all admin responsibilities; such as booking all travel and creating itineraries, or submitting monthly expenses in a timely fashion. Creating and managing an online filing system of all presentations and reading materials
- Liaising with VIP contacts for clinic treatments
- Manage the daily interactions with office
- Act as a gatekeeper to internal and external requests
- Respond to emails to help minimise her inbox
- Booking restaurants and meeting places commensurate with clients’ expectations for meetings
- Personal diary appointment bookings, support and time management
- Assist event organisation and special projects
- Organising thank you cards and gifts
You will be methodical and organised with great attention to detail and will hold confidentiality with the utmost importance.
Ability to exercise tact and discretion and maintain integrity and confidentiality at all times are essential.
Individuals with an interest and/or experience within the health & beauty industry would be a bonus, but not a prerequisite
You will be working Monday to Friday, normal office hours with some flexibility required.
The salary on offer will be up to £40,000 - £45,000 gross p.a. depending on experience.
If this sounds like the role for you then please do get in touch- we'd love to hear from you!