A leading Engineering Consultancy has an opportunity for an outstanding Group Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced administrator looking to further their career and work in a dynamic project team. You would be responsible for the smooth, efficient and successful operation of all the non-technical administration of the group. You will be confident, proactive and a self-starter with super communication skills.
- Being the all-round administration linchpin for the engineering team and the main point of contact for all administration queries
- Administration support including photocopying, scanning, formatting and modifying documents
- Liaising with a variety of teams including IT, HR, Finance and Marketing
- Supporting business development with bid preparations including assisting with the update of team CVs
- Using customer relationship management systems to maintain internal databases
- Supporting timely project management and resource planning by ensuring that staff timesheets and expenses are submitted promptly and that appropriate staff absences and training are recorded
- Supporting and inducting new team members
- Coordinating learning and development activities within the group
- Coordinating, attending and minute taking group meetings as well as organising meetings both internal and external
- Managing and coordinating business travel arrangements
- Creating regular team presentations for office communications and team meetings
Essential skills and experience:
- A can-do attitude with an enthusiasm to connect with the team and their work
- Highly organised
- Great communication skills
- Excellent computer IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Experience of supporting a team of people as well as working on a one to one basis
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database once we have contacted you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to How We Use Your Personal Information.