We are recruiting for an online travel company based in Central London, you will be available for work immediately and will be able to commit to an assignment for approx 3 months. The hours are 9 - 17 and will be Monday - Friday.
- The role will be responsible for the cut over to a new inventory and partner management system and helping streamline and improve the associated cross-functional internal processes.
- Transferring all client profiles from an incumbent system to a new client management solution
- Effectively QA the new solution to ensure a high-quality launch, across all devices, points of sale and applicable use cases.
- Communicate project status, key issues and launch plans to all stakeholders.
- Independently triage bugs and make recommendations to colleagues in business development, product and engineering to ensure that new client management solution is delivered accurately and on schedule
- Become a 'super-user' of all internal tools required for testing and troubleshooting.
- Participate as required in any additional quality testing that may impact partner performance.
- Manage partner related aspects of campaign implementation and maintenance
- Support the BD team with materials required for client presentations Hiring Requirements:
- Independent, autonomous individual with the ability to manage their own workload based on priorities determined with manager
- Sound business judgement, demonstrated consumer mind-set with an interest in travel and ecommerce technology
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach.
You will have experience within database management and will be available to start work immediately