Property Manager and PA
Full time and permanent
30k to 35k - dependent on experience
Caroline Baker Ltd. is an independent and equal opportunities family office, based in Fulham, looking after the London-based properties of UHNW, global individuals and families. CB Ltd is currently seeking a dynamic and adept personality to join their “Property Management and PA” department.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Personal assistant responsibilities for your own portfolio of CB Ltd clients, including: diary management; booking travel arrangements; facilitating ad hoc requests and professional introductions.
- Property management responsibilities for your own portfolio of clients, including: preparing and overseeing comprehensive service and maintenance schedules for highly sophisticated high-end properties; arranging and supervising contractors; bill paying and client account reconciliation.
- Preparing properties for visits and being on-call when clients are in residence, ensuring that their home is looking its best, their fridge is full and facilitating any arrangements they require in London ahead of time.
- Supporting the team with their own clients when required. We work as a cohesive team, lending a hand when colleagues are at capacity or due annual leave.
- Familiarising yourself with the “CB Ltd standard” and looking at ways in which to improve the running of individual properties. Going the extra mile and working proactively is an essential part of our ethos.
The relationship that our client managers have with their clients is of paramount importance to us, all applicants must possess strong people skills, be highly organised and have the agility to accommodate client requests. No two days are ever the same!
Please send your CV as well as an accompanying covering letter to apply!