German Speaking Executive Assistant
EA to a successful Co-Head within Private Equity.
Providing full EA support to run all elements of the Co-Heads business and personal affairs.
A successful, established, global Private Equity firm based in Mayfair.
- Highly complex diary management
- Scheduling multiple meetings/VCs/calls across various time zones
- Travel management - the Co-Head travels regularly (every week)
- Expense management
- Support on personal matter, as needed
- This role supports the Co-Head of a Sector Group, but will also be required to support 1-2 others within the Group (possibly one based in Frankfurt).
A professional, credible, career EA. A proven track record of managing a complex diary and taking care of all the logistics around trips/meetings is essential.
This is a fairly traditional EA role, with the need to be fluent in written and spoken German.
Previous experience working within Private Equity would be advantageous.
Basic salary and bonus.
A great "team-focussed" working environment.
Apply for German Speaking Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly