My Client is looking for a studio assistant to join their London-based Architects Practice.
They are seeking a friendly, enthusiastic and personable individual to join their growing team to provide a high level of administrative support. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and well presented, with a keen eye for detail, ability to multi-task and highly organised. A flexible and helpful nature is essential. This would suit someone who wants to work within a creative environment.
- administrative support to the studio and studio manager
- dealing with architects and directors expenses
- entering invoices using financial software Xero
- assistance in maintaining databases
- dealing with post
- answering incoming calls
- assist in day-today functioning of a proactive and well presented studio
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- professional attitude and appearance
- solid written and verbal communication skills
- excellent organisational skills
- multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- administration: one/years
Please contact Emma Hardy on 0203 8460794