PA to CEO
Job Specification: Permanent Assistant
A permanent role supporting the CEO within a dynamic and expanding law firm based in the West End. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated candidate who is looking for a challenging new role.
Previous experience as a PA is required within the professional service industry.
Job title: Personal Assistant
Reporting to: CEO
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000- £40,000
Hours: 9am - 5
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
- Strong communication skills and awareness of matters requiring high levels of tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- Experience in liaising with corporate clients and contacts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced user of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Provide full administrative support to CEO, for both business and personal needs.
- Manage highly complex diaries, and arrange monthly board meetings
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the partner
- Typing up letters and agreements using digital dictation as and when required
- Producing and formatting documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising meetings and ensuring the partner is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Organising travel arrangements
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.